Food processing machinery designed to meet GMP requirements
Food processing equipment should learn under the specif […]
Food processing equipment should learn under the specific conditions of GMP. As long as the index of product design, manufacture, technology and performance of food preparation equipment should be based on the GMP General Rules of Equipment, the GMP standard of food equipment should be established and perfected. The details are as follows:
(1) The equipment should be designed to meet the requirements of food production and process, be safe, stable and reliable, be easy to be cleaned, sterilized or sterilized, be convenient for production, operation and maintenance, and be able to prevent errors and cross-contamination;
(2), should strictly control the equipment material selection. Parts in direct contact with semi-finished food products or finished products should be non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-chemical reaction with the food, release of particles or adsorption of food materials;
(3) As far as possible, the inner surface of the equipment and the surface of the working parts which are in direct contact with the food shall be designed as far as possible without designing the sets, ditches and exposed bolt connections. Surface should be smooth, smooth, no dead ends, easy to clean, disinfect;
(4) The equipment shall not pollute the environment outside the equipment. In view of the different pollution caused by each type of equipment, relevant measures such as dust prevention, leakage prevention, heat insulation and noise prevention shall be taken.
(5) Equipment used in inflammable and explosive environment shall adopt explosion-proof electrical appliances and be equipped with anti-static and safety devices;
(6) High-protein beverage filling or dispensing equipment should be run in the appropriate clean room, locally using 1000 laminar clean air and positive pressure protection;
(7), beverages, purified water and clean compressed air pipeline design should avoid dead ends, blind pipe. Material should be non-toxic, corrosion-resistant. The inner surface should be electroplated, easy to clean;
(8) When driving a trace amount of foreign matter generated by friction or unavoidable use of a lubricant, the parts thereof shall be closed and isolated from the working chamber. Lubricants used shall not cause contamination of foodstuffs, packaging containers, etc.;
(9) Sterilization of sterile equipment, especially parts and components that come into direct contact with foodstuffs, shall be marked with the date of sterilization and verification of the sterility if necessary.
Equipment cleaning is best equipped with CIP and SIP systems;
(10), equipment design should meet the standardization, generalization, serialization and mechatronics requirements. Continuous closed production process to achieve automatic detection, which is the full implementation of equipment GMP guarantee.